Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 13, 2010

more about me,

I take things for granted. I even take people for granted. That explains why many things in life isn't working well for me. That is also why i don't handle relationships well enough; and you know those bff(s) you people have in dozens? I probably can't name you one.

The only time I put a lot of effort into something is when I am deep down motivated to do it. Like eg. playing the piano; one of the things that I actually pour my daily emotions into while doing, therefore pushing me forward to strive for perfection.

hehe now for some less serious stuff,  recently i waxed again. well this time i did it more efficiently, you know EXPERIENCE. hahahaha and when i go out in public i tend to notice a woman's legs more often. hmm and i sometimes see when she doesn't do a good job! HAHAHAHAHAAH i know what you are thinking, JUST WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY! but seriously! they still have hair at the back of of their calves and from experience i know the back part is a lil more difficult to wax. HAHAHAHA. tsktsk these women fail i tell you. PHAIL!

Anyway, at least this time around, I've got my life kinda figured out. Through all the chaos and mess I've successfully set myself upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment