Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Zack and his sleep; lack of it more like,

fucked up.

these are the two words that i can type down that represent my schedule right to the dot. and please don't give me that shit about not using profanities blah blah because i really can't be bothered. if you remembered my post long time ago about these words..yeh. might've deleted it though mate. i have no idea why sleep issues keep coming up in my posts, maybe it's my body screaming at me through my fingers, metaphorically, about it needing rest.

so yehs my sleeping time is way off the normal charts. like an anomaly so much so that even i myself don't know how it's like. and the screwed up thing is i know i am not alone on this, you little idiots out there have more or less the same issue like me. haha ((:

now where be that cup of nescafe of mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment