Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 19, 2010

wrap things up :D

june and i, we parted ways. no no don't scrutinize my face for tints of sadness or signs of dried tears. i am fine :D well initially i wanted to write this post under some password protected shite but yes, that would show only three things, that i am harboring some secret hope or that i have not 'moved on' or i am bad-mouthing her through a post to which 1)i am not and 2)i have and 3)i am not as well. that sounds really shallow, anyway.

So yeah. i'd be lying if i said i was not affected because truth be revealed, i was. but i must be grateful because i did not go through the period where i curl up in one corner and cry my lungs out every second i have free. neither was i the stalking ex who tries to follow her around hoping to meet her, ohh just to see her face for one more time/ask her oh-why-did-you-do-this-to-me-have-you-no-heart-questions. or keep asking her to take me back. hahaha. it was nothing of that sort but i did do these things. check on her attendance, her fb, her blog, etc. etc. that's not tooo stalkeristical right? :D [ RANDOM THOUGHT - i am not a clingy ex (: so you girls out there...who wants it fast, pick me :D HAHA ] Things were in fact pretty complicated a while after we were done. but i must admit right here that i had second thoughts about the break up like a whole week to two after and it led me to do some pretty embarrassing things, some time back. right June? talk about the gazillion calls and million messages you had! hahaha. sorry for those few moments. mmm.

Hmm. The reason why i am blogging this is...let me see. Oh yes. Because I am too detached to answer the multiple questions people tend to ask. and also I can't get through to you June but it doesn't matter anymore. However i do not blame you and you readers should not too as well because I have done this to my pasts. [ i wanna take this chance to apologize to you-know-who-you-are for everything that i have done. i was pretty damn harsh wasn't i, guess you can be happy now :D ] so if you are calling her foul names those names will ring well with me too and i wouldn't be too happy about that :D besides, just in case you are wondering, the whole break up was mostly due to my own doings. so yeah. i was the culprit here. sorry June ): though, don't bother asking me questions. some things i tell some i don't.

oh and i have been feeling great of late. i have been going back to my usual routine. crazy sleeping time. crazy gaming time. but this time around i've had different company(s). and there are those few people out there who i always look forward to when it comes to talking, hanging out and stuff. you know who you are :D

p.s. just a short note to june,
the space you need is fine. but please do focus on your studies okay. take care :D hahaha this feels weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment