Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 24, 2011

oh how i hate you bloodsucking terrorists,

a sharp pain. eyes : open, shut, open, shut, open. and my clock radio showed me in these blurry numbers that seemed to form a...fiv-..no wait 4! sigh yes i was up then. don't ask me what was i doing because...i am telling you! i was watching excerpts from the supposedly top 10 BANNED movies of a certain era. hmm. anyway that doesn't matter, because i wasn't supposed to be up so early. filthy mosquitoes (yes you guessed it correctly ) bit me till..i guess the pain got through to me, despite my deep sleep.

i was just thinking that what is currently erupting around the arab side of the world is really exceptionally huge. they are /peacefully demanding for a change, ousting their 'since-forever' leaders in the process. which is just...entirely surprising, that is stacked on the fact that no one from the outside meddled with the situation as well as the important point that most of the demonstrators are below 30. will things follow the path of the 1848 revolutions or will this be a trailblazing historical event. hmm.

then my mind shifts to new zealand. yes. earthquakes. pretty big scary earthquakes. now ask yourself, what did a peaceful law-abiding country like that do to deserve the wrath of nature? or is 2012 indeed nearing?

i will perambulate around my house in the dark whilst you ponder it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment