Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 10, 2010

needs,

i can't be going mad.

but two nights have passed. two long draggy nights. i might even add cold to it. the reason is...my tool of technology, the one that allows me to do nearly everything was infected with some hardassed trojan. and it went down, real hard.

everything became dull. the curtains were a few shades darker, books riveted my attention like how mice would, to a well-fed tiger, the guitar sounded odd and even the piano seemed sorry for me, displaying it through the sound made by the many wrong keys i played. my focus flickered like a candle in the windy evening. something was missing. a profound absence. an overlooked necessity. a dulled-down drug.

i would step into my room only to realize nothing really entices me any longer. skipping everything, i'd let my feet lead me, in a trudge towards my bed. despite in its all out effort to soothe my what-i'd-term-as withdrawal symptoms, even the bed knew i had gone too far this time. but..

i can't be going mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment