Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Maybe,

I should focus more on myself before I get to my twisted thoughts that I know many have come to disagree with. I know i am 13 degrees off.

Vielleicht kann ich eine einfache Einführung machen?

I keep my nails short. It just feels good. I have really bad hair-ttitude. When I am not bothered, I just am not. I smile easily. I do not have normal double eyelids, mine is on the lower side of my eyes, which are pretty difficult to notice. Nevertheless I got lesung pipi. Not tall, not beautiful, not hot. Surprisingly, profusely shy, which is making me feel extremely odd right now because this post should be like my first one. Hopefully this would ease my nervousness, here is a picture of this dog near my house.

it's adorable how she comes to my window when she can, just to peep inside. and everytime without fail i'd speak to her, thinking that she can't understand me. how foolish of me right. she's quite a puppy thus she still has puppy eyes and i am terribly affected by them. HAHA.

anyway...i just read naruto 504.. this is only gonna be understood by manga readers. sigh i don't know why now the story is just strolling down the depressing path. one after another and i just grimaced when i read the part about naruto's parents. where they sacrificed themselves for him and what the mother did and said. all those tiny little insignificant nags, those moments were so beautiful and they struck close to heart. so depressingly beautiful. mmm. before i start sounding incongruous to how i am supposed to be, the young adult, i'd better stop...but still. );

No comments:

Post a Comment