Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

unstraight?

my mind is scaring me. i just don't find girls of similar age all that anymore. sure i might flirt maybe even more. but it's just ain't that appealing. same goes with r/s while many of you are in one or more than one or busy getting into one i am being lackadaisical towards one. i doubt i am turning gay though i've yet to kiss a guy, of my type if i may add. maybe it's older women. HAHAHA. arghh. utterly confused then again, not that i am bothered.

i found out that people of old age need to have a daily goal or something to push them on on a daily basis. an action that reminds them of the old days and an action that keeps their minds active because once they lose this, that's when they start dying inside, metaphorically.

should i go? or should i not.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to say something....hehhehe, but let me not say it here.

    ReplyDelete