Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 13, 2010

so much to write,

here's a summary.

first i got club-devirginised but lass & guys you were awesome. too bad i didn't get drunk.

second, i got a double piercing at poh kong. it was supposed to be on my right but...it ended up on my left.

third i wore suspenders. to a ball. gahh so many nay-sayers out there i tell you but i personally feel i successfully carried the look. either way, i wasn't really bothered with what they said.

fourth, inti ball. it ain't exactly the grandest thing that you could attend but things pretty much fell into place so i guess based on that you could say it was quite a success.

fifth i think our feet can really be an alluring body part. i shall explain more on my next post.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I laugh on your lapel!!!
    I think you pulled off the suspenders very well.
    And white shoes, it was all in place, neat combination. And well I can't say anything about your clubbing madness, I missed it :(
    The piercings and the tattoos, dang played it all very well, it was all risky business, but you carried it well. big ups to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you :D the tattoo and piercings were just random spontaneous stuff i did! it wasn't exactly pre-planned!

    you looked beautiful too :D but...too bad you missed out some parts of the night when you gave up your mask for your friend ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks, I wish I could have stayed for the partying though, ugghrr!!! assignments but bullied me back to college.
    Funny story, the person I gave my mask to was not my friend, I'd never seen her before and thing is her friends we lucky enough to buy the last two masks and they were about to leave her outside the ballroom, so I gave up my mask and just hung out by the lobby with occasional peeking at what was going on inside. Oh well its all over now, less work, but I miss the people I was working with though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh. i see. i still think that you as a committee member have the right to walk in anytime you want with or without a mask on(:

    i will remember the night thought. definitely.

    ReplyDelete