Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

minnie in tears,

disneyland.

you can either love it or hate it. i love it. the atmosphere was, [cliche coming, DUCK!] magical. the fireworks view from the top of tarzan's house was just a tad short of enchantingly romantic. makes me think up on quixotic mysterious ideas. sorry, put me in solitary moments like this and i'd change into this [cliche, YOUR WAY!] hopeless romantic.

i cried last night.

and i am not ashamed to say this. because i was supposed to imagine myself in a situation where my best friend was gonna die. and i pathetically failed in it because i subconsciously replaced the best friend with my parents. and later on myself. and suddenly i feel so small.

sorry.

3 comments:

  1. awww. i had the same feeling at times too. dun worry. ull be ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? HAHA. which part are you referring to exactly. the hopeless romantic part or the thinking about death part. hmm.

    ReplyDelete