Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 21, 2010

I have nothing against homosexual guys,

but sometimes just leave me out of the equation. geez.

there is this guy in my block, he looks a little feminine to begin with. you may be wondering what made me feel that he is gay. here are a few examples, everytime i get back to my level, if he is outside i can almost feel his eyes over me and really i feel very naked, in the bad bad bad way[ NOT THE BAD NAUGHTY WAY OKAYYYY]  i mean which guy out there looks at another guy whom he doesn't know for longer than 3 seconds consecutively. oh and next is when i come out of the showers, i have nothing on but my towel. people i don't have a beach body there is nothing that will make you turn your head twice after the first GLANCE. so yeah you should already guess what happened, i didn't exactly get ogled at but he looked once, and after he walked out of the toilet, he turned back........and looked at me. wtf?! and yes the third time was when i was making noodles in my shorts only. i mean guys how long does it take to make a bloody cup of coffee! it seemed to take forever for him :/ i am not being vain. i just don't like this kinda attention unless well he is hot and cute. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

2 comments: