Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 20, 2010

here is more than one thing about me,

but before that i found out another name for counter strike, this shooting game that boys play, is called *drum rolls*

PEW PEW! bet you are rolling your eyes eh. imagine that going along with the little hand motion where i hold up my thumb and forefinger in the shape of a gun and aim it at you, PEW PEW((: whoa wait, that's actually quite a good roleplay. AHAHAHAHA.

i finally realised it's not that i lost the will. i have the drive, though it doesn't really matter, just that i need to place it correctly((: hahahahaha. and here's one of my strength and my weaknesses when it comes to last minute studying. i can understand sentences that stand on facts alone without much difficulty but mix it up with some numbers and further number-related explanations on it, then you will lose me. i hate hybrid knowledge they mess wit yo mind yo.

and my hair is growing back again :C no time to waxxx though.

here's the convo between my mum and i

son  : shit my hair is growing back *looking down at my legs* it's so unkempt!
mum: *rolls her eyes* you are afraid of what you initially had omg
som : but i look better smooth! maybe i will go for brazillian waxing after exams.
mum: if only you have similar intensity in your goals when it comes to studies

see my mum always find a way to link whatever i say to my studies. and i respect her for that. let me give you another example.

son : hey you need anything to dl? i can get just about anything for you and dad
mum: i only need you to dl knowledge from your books to your head for me and dad

WTF

i am fearless with my Nescafe 6+2. i always need 2 gir..-(oops)sachets & 1 cup. EEW.

go for a game of pew pew ppl.

No comments:

Post a Comment