Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 12, 2010

Zoodoo,

Finally understood what is happening.
Finally realized what is bothering me.
Finally found harmony.                                                             
                                                                                           z-win.



'Go get a life z-win, you don't have one'
Phrases i have heard over and over again for the past few days. BUT let's see.

I have a life, scientifically.
I have a life, literally.
I have a life, religiously.
I have a life, language wise.
I have a life, in this bloody world.

So l/g pray explain to me on what grounds are you dictating me to get a life. Irregardless, I shan't stoop to the level where you all have such a conceptual abstract understanding of life just to vindicate my seeming lack in possessing 'a life'. Whatever makes you happy :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment