Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 10, 2010

poizon in ma system.

place, sieve, rinse, repeat. side effects recorded;

fuyo. z-win never sleep again and he is blogging :D :D :D how great he is huh.


i think i mentioned this before but i have discovered new things about myself. the last time i briefly said that when i don't sleep i function at a whole new different level. however, now i realize how much different. trust me it's a lot. well, lets start with the negativities. under normal circumstances, i already have a short attention span. well now, it's even shorter :D perfect huh?

next, i go through everything faster though it may not be as detailed; nevertheless quicker. maybe it's due to the shortened attention capacity my brain just decides to scan things as briefly and simply as possible. which is awesome because everything that i think about, i find myself coming to conclusions with things much more speedy.

besides, my focus is close to maximum, for me that is. hence i am capable of zooming into something that i choose really quick. i haven't tried this with studying yet, but i doubt i will last because there are so many things out there more worthy of an abstract place in this mind as compared to mere words written in a book.

somehow, i feel less sadness too, less pain, less emotions all in all. everything seems to be stripped down bare and naked to my eyes. it's situational, this happening. mmm.



i just lost my interest in explaining. maybe some other time. HAHA. baiiiiii :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment