Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 16, 2010

BFF?

i went down to klcc today and i realized something...ahhh i feel bloody tired. shall continue tomorrow. hee.

continuing where i left off...

...many motorists in malaysia misuse their brakes. Thus that explains my title, Brake For Fucks? Seriously, it's fucking annoying, I strongly believe that brake usage is inversely proportional to both skills and the patience within. Don't agree with me? Let me give you a simple example. You are a reasonable distance behind this Red Nissan car and every few seconds you see the brake light go *blink* *blink*. EVERY BLOODY FEW SECONDS & IT IS A STRAIGHT ROAD!

I swear if I went ahead and thought a little more that motorist is either a genius who is trying to morsecode me something like "Hey like my ass?" or is a complete road-idiot who doesn't know that first by applying the brakes once too often you degrade the overall quality of your car [ which i don't really care ] & second, you instill anxiety to those behind youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

ugh. please, brake only when you really need or it's gonna break you.

p/s not forgetting to mention that i am driving my dad's old junk, the braking system sucks, everything has worn off. no absorbers or whatever you call them to reduce the impact of the brakes.

1 comment:

  1. Woo! I like the morsecode thingy, haha. and I (think) I understand how it feels to be driving behind someone who brakes very often... Very nerve-breaking

    ReplyDelete