Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT.

try imagining this as the z-win who writes right after he falls into a deep red riding hood sleep, without the princess.

I don't usually play songs on my laptop when i am about to sleep but I just slept to the song I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT, from Madagascar.
Now, let me tell you there is only one reason to why i could do that.
Last night + this morning i played the most hours of frisbee in my entire life. To quote alex, in a nebulous way, my body hurts. but to be specific, my hands, my legs, my neck, my back, my brains, my pain receptors, my cells, my mitochondria, my enzymes all hurt. I JUST FEEL LIKE RUBBING THE WHOLE BOTTLE OF DEEP HEAT ON MY BODY. OHHHH. I think i pushed my body too far :D :D :D

I HATE FRISBEE!

 

1 comment: