Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 29, 2010

hmm?

my personality suits the likes of a social lubricator or that is what you think. i imagine i could possibly do that two ways, either annoy you to bits or tease you to pieces. sometimes i choose to overstep the boundaries, others i hold back. and sometimes i don't even bother opening the gap on my face. but whatever it is, it's not flirting. that might be your definition of bloody flirting but it definitely ain't mine. i do not 'flirt' with outrageous phrases that would cross the line of absurdity, no. comprende?

well people say i'm a sweet guy. and i must admit i like that perception of me. i have heard so many, oh you are so nice and all the what-nots about me; but like i said i like that perception of me. it's thoroughly entertaining through and through. it gets even more amusing when my actions are/were laced with such irony when you based them on those exact words. but ah well. life is as contradicting as things can get.

z-win is :D yaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment