Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 22, 2010

this has got to make it as my blogpost!

this story has two unknowns involved. plus a few guards.

let the person who is awake be a.
let the person asleep be b.

a wanted to surprise b. well. a thought about it and a suddenly remembered that...ARGHH. Screw it.

a is me. b is you know who.

i wanted to surprise her with some stuff. it wasn't even a plan in the first place. i was sitting in my room and i had nothing to do plus i couldn't sleep. so thus this plan popped into my mind!

FYI. this is 4.30 in the morning!

so. after i prepared the stuff. i walked to my destination. and i went up to the guard. i asked her so many different approaches we could take so that i could place the stuff into her room. but sadly she was too darn strict. plan failed. i wasted half an hour there.

story would've ended by now.

BUT i was a persistent cheeky little fellow. i went and see the boss. who happened to be a new malay dude. i met this boss at the dining hall because...well that's a different story. anyway,i met him there at the dining hall and he came on his bike. i told him my plan and he was welllll, receptive of the idea. so he asked me to hop onto his bike.

talk about adrenalin pump!

i mean okay don't get me wrong i have been on bikes before but it has been sucha long time since i actually hopped on one and my heart was beating so FAST because i was worried whether i'd fall of the bike and make a public faux pas out of myself. luckily i didn't though i was so scared!

anyway. next part, we returned to my initial destination and you know what? i walked up with the block's guard up towards her room! wheee. the malay boss waited for us downstairs. i was really imagining like you know the guard suddenly disappears and i am alone by myself, in a dorm, filled with girls. XD

we got to her room, i placed the stuff inside and we all went back down. story finished!

but you know...i am not sure if it was the right room. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment