Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Short & Sweet

i started out on a whim. thus it never really occur to me that i would one day realize like, hey man, maybe i should write something that i would not look back in twenty years time and go - what on earth was i thinking when i WROTE THIS?!! - yupp. for example, i wanted to be an assassin when i was younger. I practically posted it everywhere on my friendster profile HAHA. anyway, i do not like long posts unless well they are nice and interesting and let me dearly inform you they rarely are. so that's that. hope that explains my title. moving on, i have been great, not excellent nor perfect but great, certainly. i initially looked upon this year with baleful thoughts but it didn't turn out bad, not bad at all. one thing i learned about myself is that, when i am lacking of shuteyes, i function in a whole new different mode, which is kind of weird. you want an example? like now as a matter of fact, i just deleted my whole blog's past posts and wrote this. so that kind of wraps up my 'first' post for now.

5 comments:

  1. And why are you doing that? I mean deleting all your posts. It is weird. =D But im interested to see more of what's to come. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you delete them? They were good reads! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i remember ur assassin dream! u told me and i thought it was stupid but u looked so hopeful i din hav the heart to tell =P! lol. or did i?? hahas

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh. i have no idea. no bloody idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why?? =( I liked the story of the dog scaring you xD

    ReplyDelete